Bulgarian Red Cross Launches Fundraising Campaign to Help Flood-Affected Victims
Bulgarian Red Cross (BRC) started a fund raising appeal to help the victims in the flood affected areas in Bulgaria’s Bourgas district.
Anyone willing to support the Bulgarian Red Cross’s fundraising campaign, can send a text message to short number 1466, via all Bulgarian mobile phone service operators. Each SMS costs one BGN. The text messages for the Bulgarian Red Cross donation campaigns are VAT exempt.
The Bulgarian Red Cross is also collecting donations via a bank account:
Address: 3 Kaloyan street, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
Or via on-line donations to the website of the BRC
The funds from the donation campaign will be managed by a Public Council, which is currently being formed, on the basis of an expert assessment of the needs of the flood-affected people.
Source: The Bulgarian National Television
- » Emergency Measures: Video Recorders and Seat Belts in the Public Transport
- » Bulgarian PM Calls an Extraordinary Meeting due to the Car Crashes Near Lovech
- » Municipalityof Pernik Will Organize the Transport of the Victims of the Severe Catastrophe Near Lovech
- » MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
- » Speaker of the National Assembly Dimitar Glavchev Resigned
- » 402 Cases of Violence Against Children and 39 Cases of Violence Against Teachers in 2017