Bulgarian Red Cross Launches Fundraising Campaign to Help Flood-Affected Victims
Bulgarian Red Cross (BRC) started a fund raising appeal to help the victims in the flood affected areas in Bulgaria’s Bourgas district.
Anyone willing to support the Bulgarian Red Cross’s fundraising campaign, can send a text message to short number 1466, via all Bulgarian mobile phone service operators. Each SMS costs one BGN. The text messages for the Bulgarian Red Cross donation campaigns are VAT exempt.
The Bulgarian Red Cross is also collecting donations via a bank account:
Address: 3 Kaloyan street, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
Or via on-line donations to the website of the BRC
The funds from the donation campaign will be managed by a Public Council, which is currently being formed, on the basis of an expert assessment of the needs of the flood-affected people.
Source: The Bulgarian National Television
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
- » The Holy Synod Declared Itself Against the Istanbul Convention
- » Ivaylo Moskovski: By the End of the Year the Debts of BDZ must be Repaid
- » Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote