Spanish Ambassador to Bulgaria D. Francisco Javier PÉREZ-GRIFFO Y DE VIDES: Bulgaria has Incredible Possibilities
‘’Bulgaria has the chance to present itself as a modern, efficient and reliable state, capable of promoting the needed consensus in order to tackle the important issues of the day: Brexit, future financial perspectives, external threats and immigration’’. That was stated by the Spanish Ambassador to Bulgaria D. Francisco Javier PÉREZ-GRIFFO Y DE VIDES in an interview for Novinite.com
According to his words Bulgaria has mountains, forests, sea… and everything is easily accessible in a few hours, adding that our country has incredible possibilities. He also stressed on hospitality and kindness of the Bulgarian people who have captivated the best qualities of the many civilizations that have passed through these lands.
‘’Spain shares your Prime Minister view on a common EU policy and we also support Bulgaria’s Accession to Schengen area’’, His Excellency,Mr. D. Francisco Javier PÉREZ-GRIFFO Y DE VIDES pointed out.
More about the interview you can see here.
- » Emergency Measures: Video Recorders and Seat Belts in the Public Transport
- » Bulgarian PM Calls an Extraordinary Meeting due to the Car Crashes Near Lovech
- » Municipalityof Pernik Will Organize the Transport of the Victims of the Severe Catastrophe Near Lovech
- » MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
- » Speaker of the National Assembly Dimitar Glavchev Resigned
- » 402 Cases of Violence Against Children and 39 Cases of Violence Against Teachers in 2017