Storms Caused Transport Chaos in Istanbul and Killed a Person in Romania
Heavy rain blocked Istanbul last night, flooded streets and caused transport chaos, reports BTV. Many planes failed to fly, and others circled above the city for hours before they landed.
Bad weather killed a man in Romania. Two other people suffered from the storm in Bucharest, which knocked down trees and caused material damage.
South and East Romania remain today under yellow code warning for a strong wind. There are ruined roofs, fences and pillars. More than 100 cars have been damaged. The heavy rainfall affected more than 11 counties throughout the country. The ports were closed.
- » Dangerous Climate Change is the Greatest Risk to the World in 2018
- » An Earthquake Shook the Capital of Taiwan
- » NIMH: Sunny, Maximum Temperatures From 0-2°C in Northwestern Regions
- » At Minus 62 Degrees in the Coldest Village, the Thermometer is Damaged
- » NIMH: Rains to Stop Before Noon, Maximum Temperatures of Up to 4°C
- » NIMH: Cloudy Weather Today with Snowfall in Many Areas