German Railway Companies are Exploring the Opportunities for Projects in Bulgaria
A delegation, including representatives of 7 German companies in the rail sector, met with Deputy Economy Minister Alexander Manolev to explore investment opportunities and joint projects, the economic agency said.
The delegation is headed by Axel Schuppe, manager of the Federal Railroad Union, a federal-level federation that brings together over 190 companies covering the entire railway technology chain. In the words of the Deputy Minister, in recent years in our country is working large-scale projects for improvement of the railway infrastructure, financed by the European funds, which attract many foreign companies, applying for their implementation.
- » Northern Europe is Increasingly Relying on Wind Power
- » Agricultural Land Prices in Bulgaria rise 14.6% in 2017
- » Next month's pensions will be paid between May 8th and May 21st
- » Bulgarian PM: Countries of the Western Balkans have to Show Their Will For Development
- » The Airports in Varna and Burgas Expect over 5 Million Passengers this Summer
- » The Bulgarian Branch of Lidl Introduces New Kielbasa and Sausage Standards