Russian Company Ready to Invest in Belene NPP
The Russian company Rosatom is open to the possibility to participate in the financing of the Belene NPP if the project is resumed. This was announced by Vadim Titov, who is the director of Rosatom International Network for Central Europe. He participated in a conference dedicated to nuclear energy in Bulgaria.
Earlier this month, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Energy Minister Temenujka Petkova met representatives of Rosatom. Petkova later commented that the Russian company could be invited as an investor.
Rosatom has various contracts with the Bulgarian side related to Kozloduy NPP as a fuel supply and work to extend the life of the 5th and 6th blocks, "said Vadim Titov, quoted by BNR and Sega Newspaper.
''We expect the Bulgarian government to decide soon the fate of Belene NPP'', he added.
- » Household Electricity May Rise Between 15% and 30% in the Summer
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair