NIMH: Mostly sunny, with Temperatures of up to 14-19°C
The cloudiness will vary over the country today, decreasing in some areas to mostly sunny weather.
There will be light to moderate wind from West-Northwest, while temperatures will quickly rise. Maximum temperatures will range between 14°C and 19°C, according to the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), presented to FOCUS News Agency.
The atmospheric pressure is higher than the average for October.
- » Strong Snowfall and an Erupting Volcano Caused Chaos in Japan
- » Philippine Volcano Spews Lava 700 Meters into the Sky
- » Earthquake of 8.2 on the Richter Scale Shook Alaska, There is Danger of Tsunami
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Increasing Cloudiness Sometimes
- » Indonesia Earthquake - 6.1-Magnitude
- » Cyclone "Albena" and the Snow are Going Away