NIMH: Mostly sunny, with Temperatures of up to 14-19°C
The cloudiness will vary over the country today, decreasing in some areas to mostly sunny weather.
There will be light to moderate wind from West-Northwest, while temperatures will quickly rise. Maximum temperatures will range between 14°C and 19°C, according to the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), presented to FOCUS News Agency.
The atmospheric pressure is higher than the average for October.
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas
- » 2.9 Earthquake on the Richter Scale is Registered Near Bansko
- » Ekathimerini: Storm System Hiits Western Greece, Causes Rock Falls
- » Bulgarian Scientists Presented New Discoveries in the Field of Organic Chemistry
- » Europeans can Watch Online the Quality of the Air they Breathe
- » Antidepressants getting into Rivers make the Fish Aggressive