NIMH: Mostly sunny, with Temperatures of up to 14-19°C
The cloudiness will vary over the country today, decreasing in some areas to mostly sunny weather.
There will be light to moderate wind from West-Northwest, while temperatures will quickly rise. Maximum temperatures will range between 14°C and 19°C, according to the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), presented to FOCUS News Agency.
The atmospheric pressure is higher than the average for October.
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sunny Weather Тоday in Bulgaria, Possible Rain Mostly in the Mountain Regions
- » Two killed, more than 20 Injured in an Earthquake in Indonesia
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C