Some Russian Financial Organizations Suffered 'BadRabbit' Attack
Some Russian financial organizations have suffered cyber attacks by malware called “BadRabbit” but have not been compromised, Russia’s central bank said on Wednesday, quoted by Reuters.
The central bank said it would analyze why the public server of the Interfax news agency with public company disclosure statements had been temporarily blocked on Tuesday.
The central bank said in a statement it will prepare the tools needed to lessen the possibility of such incidents in the future.
- » Russian Twitter Accounts Promoted Brexit Ahead of EU Referendum
- » Qatar, Russia Sign Agreements on Air Defense, Supplies
- » Syria: Russia Vetoes Extension of Chemical Weapons Inquiry
- » Russia Opposition Leader Alexei Navalny Released From Prison
- » Russia's Putin Calls For Gradual Reform of U.N.
- » Russia's Central Bank Backs Move to Block Bitcoin Websites