An Israeli Company is Looking for Bulgarian Building Materials
Israeli company Shidav is looking for Bulgarian manufacturers of building materials. It is one of the leading Israeli companies for the import of construction products.
The inquiry was addressed to the Executive Agency for the Promotion of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Bulgaria. The company is interested in small and large tools. The company is looking for producers of plumbing and sewer pipes of PVC.
Furthermore, it is interested in importing sanitary faience - toilet bowls, monoblocks, sinks. Shidav sells items made by different manufacturers, especially for the company or under the Israeli brand.
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry
- » French Company Invests EUR 30 Million for a New Plant in Pleven
- » 100% Electric Bus Fleet For Shenzhen (Population 11.9 Million) By End Of 2017 (Video)
- » Russia and the UAE are Considering Joint Production of a Passenger Airplane