Saudi Arabia will Return to Moderate Islam
Saudi Arabia will return to moderate and tolerant Islam and will soon destroy extremism, promised the heir to the king - Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud, sega reported.
"We will return to the moderate, tolerant and open to the world and to all other religions Islam, declared at a Rio de Janeiro economic conference, the Prince quoted by the France press.
- » Brussels Bans the Broadcast of World Cup Football Matches in the Center of the City
- » Kosovo Moves to Establish Army Bypassing Serb veto
- » The EC Offers Mandatory Fingerprints in ID Cards
- » Merkel, Macron Meet to Plot Euro Zone Reform Road Map
- » Americans Waste 150,000 Tons of Food per Day
- » Saudi Cinema Launch Ends Decades-old Ban, Public Screenings Start Friday