Two Commissions to Discuss the Impact of Bulgaria's EU Presidency on Western Balkans
Parliamentary Committees on European Affairs and Control of EU Funds and Foreign Policy will hold a discussion on "European Integration, Regional Cooperation and Connectivity in the Western Balkans - the Contribution of the Bulgarian Presidency", BGNES reported.
The forum, which will be broadcast on the Internet through the National Assembly website, will start at 2.30 pm in the Parliament's Iztok Hall.
Deputy Prime Minister for Justice Reform and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will take part in the first part of the discussion on "The future of the Western Balkans in the EU - a priority on the agenda of the Bulgarian Presidency".
For projects and initiatives to deepen regional cooperation and improve connectivity (transport, communications, infrastructure and energy) in South-East Europe - Bulgaria's role and participation there will berepresentatives of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works, Ministry of Transport , Information Technology and Communications, Ministry of Energy.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Europe's Stability and Future Goes Through the European Perspective and the Connectivity of the Western Balkans
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgarian People Continue to Believe in the EU
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: No New Recommendations From EC, Great Progress has been Made
- » EC Report: Bulgaria has Made Progress, but Still More Work is Needed
- » Frans Timmermans: We See Progress in Many Areas in Bulgaria, but Still More Work is Needed
- » EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel: Open Dialogue is the Key to Solving the "Fake News"