Lovech will have a New Central City Park
Lovech municipality will build a new central city park. At today's meeting, the cabinet decided to take property from the Ministry of Defense, declaring it private state property and giving it to the municipality free of charge, reports Dnevnik.
The park will start from 53 Bulgaria Street. The land on which it will be built has an area of 4.3 decares and has 13 buildings.
Two months ago, it was realized that a major repairs will be made to the pedestrian zone in the center of Lovech. The project, which provides for new pavements, landscaping, fountains and sports areas on the three central pedestrianized squares in the city, is financed under the Operational Program "Regional Growth" with a budget of nearly BGN 7 million.
- » New Protests in Romania Against Tax Reforms
- » The Snowfall Stopped Trains in Gabrovo
- » Number of Migrants Seeking Asylum in Bulgaria has Fallen 5 Times
- » Small Steps Forward as UN Climate Talks End in Bonn
- » NIMH: Rains to Continue, Transforming into Snow in Some Areas of Western Bulgaria
- » The Roof of a School in Targovishte Burned Down