Lovech will have a New Central City Park
Lovech municipality will build a new central city park. At today's meeting, the cabinet decided to take property from the Ministry of Defense, declaring it private state property and giving it to the municipality free of charge, reports Dnevnik.
The park will start from 53 Bulgaria Street. The land on which it will be built has an area of 4.3 decares and has 13 buildings.
Two months ago, it was realized that a major repairs will be made to the pedestrian zone in the center of Lovech. The project, which provides for new pavements, landscaping, fountains and sports areas on the three central pedestrianized squares in the city, is financed under the Operational Program "Regional Growth" with a budget of nearly BGN 7 million.
- » A Bridge has Collapsed in Colombia and Took at Least 10 Lives
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » 2 Killed When Explosion Destroys Buildings in Belgium
- » Drunk Driver Destroyes a Bus Stop in Sofia
- » Evacuation due to Bomb Threat at Bulgaria's EU Representation Building
- » NIMH: Rains to Stop Before Noon, Maximum Temperatures of Up to 4°C