Part of a Main Boulevard in Plovdiv Turned out to be Private Property
The owner has enclosed the stretch of over 100 meters
Part of a key boulevard in Plovdiv turned out to be private property, Nova TV reported.
Twenty years ago, a family restituted land on which was build one canvas of Kuklensko shose - one of the main arteries of Plovdiv.
There a number of public transport passes daily.
For years Rhodopi Municipality, within whose borders the plot was, refused to compensate people, and the institutions transferred responsibility.
The owner has surrounded the plot of over 100 meters from the Kuklensko shose, thus blocking one of the city's entrances.
There was a huge jamming, police intervened, added Nova TV.
- » Bulgaria Remains Among the 15 most Desirable Destinations for Buying a Second Home
- » Eurostat: 85% of Bulgarians Live in their Own Home
- » 1/3 of Homes and Apartments in Bulgaria are Uninhabited
- » First Time in Bulgaria: Residential Complex Received a Certificate for a Sustainable Building
- » Construction and the Property Market with a Serious Jump in 2017
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia