Part of a Main Boulevard in Plovdiv Turned out to be Private Property
The owner has enclosed the stretch of over 100 meters
Part of a key boulevard in Plovdiv turned out to be private property, Nova TV reported.
Twenty years ago, a family restituted land on which was build one canvas of Kuklensko shose - one of the main arteries of Plovdiv.
There a number of public transport passes daily.
For years Rhodopi Municipality, within whose borders the plot was, refused to compensate people, and the institutions transferred responsibility.
The owner has surrounded the plot of over 100 meters from the Kuklensko shose, thus blocking one of the city's entrances.
There was a huge jamming, police intervened, added Nova TV.
- » 24 % of the Apartments in Sofia are Uninhabited
- » The Properties by the Sea: The Russians Leave, the Westerners Come
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » A Court in China Sells an Unfinished Skyscraper at an Auction
- » Metalworking Plant in Vidin has been Put Up For Sale for 34 Bitcoin