London Wants Information from Facebook about Russian Influence in the Brexit Referendum
The British Parliament has asked the Facebook social network to provide information on any financial activity of Russia-related accounts relevant to the Brexit referendum period, reports actualno.
London insists that such information be provided also during the parliamentary elections in June 2017. This was announced by the Parliamentary Commission on Media, Sport and Digital.
- » Iraqi Forces Launch Operation to Clear Desert Bordering Syria of IS
- » Waiting for May, Brussels Eyes December Brexit Deal
- » Erdogan: Summit 'Important' For Ending Tragedy in Syria
- » Singapore Sees Running Autonomous Buses on Public Roads From 2022
- » Ratko Mladic Jailed For Life Over Bosnia War Genocide
- » UK Sets Aside Extra 3 billion Pounds for Brexit Preparations