An Earthquake Measuring 4.6 on Richter Scale was Registered in Bodrum, Turkey
An earthquake of magnitude 4.6 on the Richter scale was recorded today in Bodrum, Mugla County, Western Turkey, Turkish NTV reported, citing the government's Disaster and Emergency Management Directorate.
The epicenter of the earthquake was 19.3 kilometers deep in the Bodrum resort area. The quake was recorded at 12.36am. There is no information about injured people or any material damage. The earthquake is felt in the neighboring districts too.
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas
- » 2.9 Earthquake on the Richter Scale is Registered Near Bansko
- » Ekathimerini: Storm System Hiits Western Greece, Causes Rock Falls
- » Bulgarian Scientists Presented New Discoveries in the Field of Organic Chemistry
- » Europeans can Watch Online the Quality of the Air they Breathe
- » Antidepressants getting into Rivers make the Fish Aggressive