7 People Hospitalized in Haskovo after Poisoning with Mushrooms
Seven people have been admitted in the district hospital in Haskovo in recent days with poisoning from wild mushrooms, announced the medical institution.
Two of them, a man and a woman from Harmanli, are in the intensive care unit, Dr. Georgi Gelov, executive director of MHAT-Haskovo, said. The other five are men from the town of Madzharovo, who consumed a mushroom soup.
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo
- » Dozens Died After a Crash in Peru
- » 19 Children were Injured in a Car Accident in Germany
- » Body of an Elderly Man Emerged on the Burgas Beach
- » Avalanche Buried Ten People in Switzerland