7 People Hospitalized in Haskovo after Poisoning with Mushrooms
Seven people have been admitted in the district hospital in Haskovo in recent days with poisoning from wild mushrooms, announced the medical institution.
Two of them, a man and a woman from Harmanli, are in the intensive care unit, Dr. Georgi Gelov, executive director of MHAT-Haskovo, said. The other five are men from the town of Madzharovo, who consumed a mushroom soup.
- » Explosion in New York Injured 30 People
- » Turkish Coast Guard Rescues 6 Crewmen From Drifting Ship in Black Sea
- » Harrison Ford Helped a Woman after a Car Crash
- » The Roof of a School in Targovishte Burned Down
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck