Tomorrow EU Commissioner Vera Jourova coming for a 2 Day Visit to Bulgaria
European Commissioner for Justice, Consumers and Gender Equality Vera Jourova will visit Bulgaria on 25 and 26 October, the EC Representation in Bulgaria, quoted by Mediapool, announced.
In Sofia, Jourova will have meetings with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, Deputy Prime Minister for Justice Reform and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva, with Minister of Justice Tsetska Tsacheva and with Ministers of Economy and Labor and Social Policy Emil Karanikov and Biser Petkov.
On October 26, the EU Commissioner will take part in the EU-Western Balkans, EU Justice and Home Affairs Annual Ministerial Meeting under the Estonian Presidency of the EU Council. Hosts are the Bulgarian Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Interior.
- » Bulgaria Plots to Help Turkey Join the EU in Defiant Stand Against Brussels
- » Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will Take Part in the Foreign Affairs Council Today
- » Merkel in Sofia: I Welcome Borissov's Initiative for EC-Turkey Meeting
- » Angela Merkel Comes to Bulgaria on Saturday
- » PM Borisov to President of Kosovo: I Count on Your Help that the Kosovo Mitrovica Case will not Deviate Us From the Big Goal
- » Stoltenberg on an Official Visit to Macedonia