Call to the Police about a Bomb Led to the Evacuation of a Mall in Stara Zagora
A call about a bombat the "Gallery" Mall in Stara Zagora, was filed today at 13.57 with a male voice on 112, this led to the evacuation of the building, reports 24chasa.
Hundreds of visitors and staff were dragged outside and are now under the rain in the street. In front of the building there are a fire truck and police cars, experts are checking to see if there is an explosive device inside.
If no one takes the responsibility to bring people back to work, the MALL must remain closed for 24 hours, provided that the bomb reported is not detected.
- » Explosion in New York Injured 30 People
- » Turkish Coast Guard Rescues 6 Crewmen From Drifting Ship in Black Sea
- » Harrison Ford Helped a Woman after a Car Crash
- » The Roof of a School in Targovishte Burned Down
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck