Grigor Dimitrov Will not Play in Vienna
Bulgarian Tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has decided not to participate in the hard court tennis tournament in Vienna.
His first rival in Vienna was the Austrian qualifier Dennis Novak, who will now fight for the second time in three days with the Italian Thomas Fabiano. Novak won the match in three sets.
The team of the Bulgarian has assessed that he needs a rest due to the fatigue accumulated in the three consequent events over the last weeks in Beijing, Shanghai and Stockholm.
However, Dimitrov is going to play next week in Paris at the Masters tournament.
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » Environment Minister Signs Contracts for Construction of Waste Handling Plants
- » UK to Seek EU Mutual Recognition Deal For Financial Services
- » Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
- » Liza Minnelli Auctions Cabaret Outfit in Huge 'Downsizing' Sale