Flooded Streets in Stara Zagora after the Torrential Rain
Torrential rain in Stara Zagora has caused traffic problems this morning. One of the main boulevards in the town - "Slavianski" - remained impassable. The level of the water was about 50 centimeters, reports BNT.
Dozens of cars were stuck, and others used bypass routes. This has led to major congestion in the central part of Stara Zagora. In the direction of the industrial zone, queues formed. Today there is an orange code for heavy rainfall in the Stara Zagora region.
- » Deadly Storm Causes Dutch and German Transport Chaos
- » Emergency Situation Declared in Smolyan and Karlovo
- » Dirty Air Above the Norm in 10 Cities in Bulgaria
- » Yellow Warning for Strong Winds in Place For the Whole Country
- » Strong Wind has led to Road Problems
- » NIMH: Precipitation in the Country to Stop, Maximum Temperatures at 0-5°C