NIMH: Rains to Continue Today, Maximum Temperatures of 11-16°C
Today the rains will continue, in substantial volumes in Central and Eastern Bulgaria, while in the western regions the rain will decrease for some time, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
The wind will be light to moderate from Northwest, in the eastern regions from Southeast. By the end of the day, the meteorologists expect increasing wind from Northeast.
Temperatures will further decrease, with maximum ones reaching 11°C to 16°C in most regions, in Sofia around 11°C.
- » Dangerous Climate Change is the Greatest Risk to the World in 2018
- » An Earthquake Shook the Capital of Taiwan
- » NIMH: Sunny, Maximum Temperatures From 0-2°C in Northwestern Regions
- » At Minus 62 Degrees in the Coldest Village, the Thermometer is Damaged
- » NIMH: Rains to Stop Before Noon, Maximum Temperatures of Up to 4°C
- » NIMH: Cloudy Weather Today with Snowfall in Many Areas