Canadian Mineral Exploration Company has Signed a 3-Year Exploration Agreement with Bulgaria
Canadian mineral exploration company Black Sea Copper & Gold said on Monday it has signed a three-year exploration agreement with Bulgaria's energy ministry for its fully-owned Kalabak copper-gold project in western Bulgaria.
The agreement has been followed with approvals from Bulgaria's Ministry of Environment and Water allowing the company to commence its comprehensive exploration programme at Kalabak, Black Sea Copper & Gold said in a filing to the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Black Sea plans to immediately undertake a programme of structural mapping, soil and rock sampling over 10 kilometres of prospective host rocks and areas of regional structural complexity.
"Once completed, target areas will progress through geophysics and possible trenching of mineralized structural zones before defining drill targets," the company added.
Black Sea Copper & Gold is a mineral exploration company active in the Black Sea region of Eastern Europe, with over four years of regional experience both technically and operationally within Bulgaria, Serbia, Turkey and Romania.
- » Putin and Trump Discussed Syria, Iran, the DPRK and Ukraine on the Phone
- » Cuba Negotiates the Purchase of Two Cargo Ships and Two Catamarans from Bulgaria
- » PM Borisov and Serbian President Vucic Discuss Infrastructure Projects
- » Macedonian PM: 'We Are not Only Friends with Bulgaria, but We Have Become Allies
- » Bulgarian President: Our Relationship with London Will be Active After Brexit
- » Italian PM: We Can Talk About Further Investments in Bulgaria