The US Secretary of State made a Surprise Visit to Iraq
Rex Tillerson called for a solution to the conflict between Baghdad and Iraqi Kurdistan through dialogue on his unexpected visit to Iraq, BNT reports.
The visit was identified as a demonstration of Washington's support for a united Iraq following the Kurdish independence referendum. The US Secretary of State will discuss with Iraqi leaders the future of Iraq after the defeat of the "Islamic State".
Tillerson's position is that an Arab Union should be set up in the region to resist Iran in the Middle East, BNT added.
- » Reuters: Russia Says Trump Invited Putin to U.S. During Phone Call
- » Erdogan and Merkel Discussed Syria in a Telephone Conversation
- » Presidents of Three Countries Will Meet in May
- » President Radev in Moscow in May, then Putin Comes to Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borisov Welcomed Denis Zvizdic in Sofia
- » Greece, Macedonia See Progress at Name Change Talks