"Parents - Conflicts - Aggression and Child Protection" is the Topic of a Round Table in the National Assembly Today
"Parents - Conflicts - Aggression and Child Protection" is the topic of a round table in the National Assembly, which today organizes the Committee on Children, Youth and Sports and the State Agency for Child Protection, reported BGNES.
This is the second forum in 2017 in the National Assembly, which will discuss issues related to support for the child protection system.
At the round table, which starts at 11.00 am in the East Hall of the National Assembly, MPs, representatives of state institutions, the National Council for Child Protection and non-governmental organizations working on children's issues are invited.
- » Over BGN 20 million have been Paid for the Welfare of Birds in Bulgaria
- » The Sofia District Heating Company Explained the High Heating Bills with the Colder March
- » "Democratic Bulgaria" Undertakes Measures Against Mass Sale of Scratch Lottery Tickets
- » PM Borisov is Opposed to the Return of Smoking to Establishments
- » Council of Europe Presented a Migration Report on Bulgaria
- » Bomb Alert Near the Presidency was False (Updated)