"Parents - Conflicts - Aggression and Child Protection" is the Topic of a Round Table in the National Assembly Today
"Parents - Conflicts - Aggression and Child Protection" is the topic of a round table in the National Assembly, which today organizes the Committee on Children, Youth and Sports and the State Agency for Child Protection, reported BGNES.
This is the second forum in 2017 in the National Assembly, which will discuss issues related to support for the child protection system.
At the round table, which starts at 11.00 am in the East Hall of the National Assembly, MPs, representatives of state institutions, the National Council for Child Protection and non-governmental organizations working on children's issues are invited.
- » Head of State: Bulgarian Foreign Policy Must Create Friends, Not Enemies
- » CEM will Check if There is Censorship and Pressure in the Bulgarian National Television
- » 174 People Spent the Night at the Crisis Centre For Homeless People in the Capital
- » "For" and "Against" the Istanbul Convention Today in Parliament
- » A Motion of no Confidence Enters the National Assembly Today
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights