Taxi Crashed into the Car of the Leader of the Bulgarian Socialist Party
BSP leader Cornelia Ninova has again been a participant in a car crash, reports mediapool.
On Monday, Ninova's car was hit by a taxi in downtown Sofia. She was not seriously injured suffered.
This is the second such incident for the leader of the Socialists in the last two months. After the previous one, Ninova had to wear a necktie. Then her car was hit again by another car as she traveled to the BSP headquarters on Positano Street.
- » Harrison Ford Helped a Woman after a Car Crash
- » The Roof of a School in Targovishte Burned Down
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck
- » A Metal Fragment Fell on a Woman Waiting for a Bus in Sofia
- » Fire Burned Down a Building in Blagoevgrad