Taxi Crashed into the Car of the Leader of the Bulgarian Socialist Party
BSP leader Cornelia Ninova has again been a participant in a car crash, reports mediapool.
On Monday, Ninova's car was hit by a taxi in downtown Sofia. She was not seriously injured suffered.
This is the second such incident for the leader of the Socialists in the last two months. After the previous one, Ninova had to wear a necktie. Then her car was hit again by another car as she traveled to the BSP headquarters on Positano Street.
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo
- » Dozens Died After a Crash in Peru
- » 19 Children were Injured in a Car Accident in Germany
- » Body of an Elderly Man Emerged on the Burgas Beach
- » Avalanche Buried Ten People in Switzerland
- » Dead Man was Found on the Street in Targovishte