Kylian Mbappe was Chosen as the Best Young footballer in Europe
French national Kylian Mbappé won the Golden Boy Award for Europe's best young footballer for the year 2017 in a sports journalist poll organized by the Italian Tutosport.
Mbappe received 291 votes, with about twice as much as runner-up Ousmane Dembele ("Barcelona"). After them are Marcus Rashford ("Manchester United"), Gabriel Jeseus ("Manchester C") and goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnaruma ("Milan").
Mbappe had a very strong last season for Monaco, attracting the attention of clubs such as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Arsenal, Liverpool and others. Eventually he switched to "Paris Saint Germain".
Interestingly, for the third time in the last 5 years this prize is won by a Frenchman after Paul Pogba (2013) and Antony Martial (2015).
- » Grigor Dimitrov Triumphed in the Final Season Tournament in London!
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Now 3rd in the World Ranking
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama