17-year-old Attacked Random People with an Axe in Switzerland
A 17-year-old teenage boy wounded several people with an axe in the Swiss city of Flums.
The striker is a Latvian citizen. He was arrested by police officers who used firearms against him and wounded him. It is not specified how much the victims have suffered and whether they are seriously injured. The striker acted alone. There is no evidence of terrorist motives.
- » Thousands of Britons have Bought Fake Diplomas
- » Arrested Doctor Worked Under the Influence of Alcohol
- » California Horror Story: Thirteen Brothers and Sisters were Found Chained by their Parents in a House
- » Serbian Political Leader In Northern Kosovo Shot Dead
- » Nearly 30 Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad
- » 15 were Injured in a Russian School after an Assault by Masked Men