17-year-old Attacked Random People with an Axe in Switzerland
A 17-year-old teenage boy wounded several people with an axe in the Swiss city of Flums.
The striker is a Latvian citizen. He was arrested by police officers who used firearms against him and wounded him. It is not specified how much the victims have suffered and whether they are seriously injured. The striker acted alone. There is no evidence of terrorist motives.
- » EU Officials Accused of Selling Illegal Alcohol in Afghanistan
- » The Infamous Convicted Killer Charles Manson Died after 40 Years in Jail
- » The US Police Arrested over 200 Members of a Criminal Group
- » Migrant-Smuggling Gang Caught in Bulgaria
- » Senator Attacked and Stabbed in Chile
- » 805 Phone Frauds Since the Beginning of the Year in Bulgaria