Migration of Greek Companies to Bulgaria and Cyprus is Increasing
The trend of mass migration of Greek firms and freelancers to Bulgaria and Cyprus, where taxes and social security are significantly lower than those of Greece, continues. This is what Kathimerini writes, quoted by expert.bg
The latest official data shows that 15,000 Greek companies and freelancers are registered in Bulgaria, with an annual growth of 30% in the first half of the year.
According to Greek Deputy Finance Minister Katerina Papanatiou, however, eight out of ten Greek companies registered in Bulgaria do not operate.
In Cyprus, the increase for the past year compared to 2015 is 77%.
- » Bulgarians will be Able to Travel for Longer without Visas to Six Island States
- » Nearly 30% of the Bulgarian Business Expects Negatives from Brexit
- » Lidl will Open at least Seven New Stores in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Lidl will Reduce Plastic in its Products with 20% by 2025.
- » Over EUR 335 Million is the Export of Bulgarian Furniture in 2017
- » Bulgaria will Cooperate with Saudi Arabia in Agriculture