Crucial Week For the State Budget
It is expected officially this week the Finance Ministry to publish the estimates for the 2018th year, reported BGNES.
It was announced in advance that about BGN 700 million will be set aside for salaries, BGN 55 million for the Ministry of Interior and an additional BGN 100 million for military salaries, Nova TV reported.
The draft budget must be discussed with business and trade unions on Friday, and by the end of the month, by law, then to be submitted to the National Assembly for voting by the deputies. Meanwhile, the Supervisory Board of the Health Fund will discuss health care funds today.
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding