Crucial Week For the State Budget
It is expected officially this week the Finance Ministry to publish the estimates for the 2018th year, reported BGNES.
It was announced in advance that about BGN 700 million will be set aside for salaries, BGN 55 million for the Ministry of Interior and an additional BGN 100 million for military salaries, Nova TV reported.
The draft budget must be discussed with business and trade unions on Friday, and by the end of the month, by law, then to be submitted to the National Assembly for voting by the deputies. Meanwhile, the Supervisory Board of the Health Fund will discuss health care funds today.
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.