Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
''We have fulfilled all the criteria for entry into Schengen. I hope next year to get access at least by air and sea. " That was what Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva told Nova TV, quoted by BGNES.
At the same time, she pointed out that the Schengen Agreement is not working anyway because of the increased border control caused by illegal migration. "The fact is that Bulgaria is best able to protect the external border. At the same time, we are not members of Schengen, "Zaharieva said.
As for the dispute over the border with Turkey, the Minister commented: "There is no country that does not thank Bulgaria for this facility."
- » Bulgaria is First in Europe in Increase of the Number of Prisoners in 2016
- » Constitutional Court will Initiate a Case in Relation to the Istanbul Convention
- » A New Road will Connect Smolyan and Madan, Asphalting Starts on March 21st
- » 150 are the Dams in the Country that are in a Bad Condition
- » 570 km of Roads will be Repaired with Budget Funds this Year
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,