Grigor Dimitrov is Semi-finalist in Stockholm
Grigor Dimitrov won his third match for the season against Misha Zverev and qualified for the 1/2-finals of one of his favorite tennis tournaments - in Stockholm ( EUR 589,185). In the third round, tonight the number 1 Bulgarian defeated with 6:3, 6:4 the German-born Russian representative for just over an hour.
Dimitrov achieved a break in both sets and it was quite enough against the practitioner of the "service-volley" tactic Zverev. This was the first case in the rivalry between the two, in which the Bulgarian did not lose even a set against the naturalized German.
Grigor could have finished the game even faster but did not take advantage of 4 match balls.
Tomorrow, Dimitrov, who was champion in Stockholm in 2013, will meet Fabio Fognini in a tomorrow's game.
- » Bulgaria Sends at Least 19 Athletes in the Olympic Games PyongChang `18
- » Official: Manchester United and Arsenal Announced the Swap Deal of Stars
- » Grigor Dimitrov Eliminated at 1/4-final from the Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov will Go Out for the Quarterfinals at the Australian Open on Tuesday
- » Dimitrov Struggled Again but Achieved his Third Victory at the Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00