The Interior Minister Declared the Fence on the Bulgaria-Turkey Border is 100% Finished
We have already built up 100% of the facility. Interior Minister Valentin Radev said, according to BGNews.
"We are now trying to upgrade it, now we are actually recovering some of the systems that did not work. We continue, including with the help of European funds, this European aid is for upgrading with relevant sensors, cameras, whatever else our fence needs, "he said.
The regional governors, according his words, said: "It is built."
"On my question, just three days ago, we were meeting with the Deputy Prime Minister, they said: It is built. It remains to be handed over under the procedure of the Ministry of Interior, "Radev said.
- » 'Albania wants an American military base on its soil'
- » Bulgaria and Romania Discuss Bilateral Military Police Co-operation
- » There are Two Guards at every Kilometer of the Bulgarian Border
- » The Pentagon Offered Turkey an Alternative to the Russian s-400
- » Illegal Migrant Flow on Aegean on Rise Again
- » Prison Guards are Considering to Protest Again