Finland does not Exclude NATO Membership
Finnish Foreign Minister Timo Soini said in an interview with Russia's Kommersant that his country does not exclude joining NATO. Soini, however, explicitly stresses that his country is not currently discussing this issue.
"Finland feels no threat from Russia and is not afraid of anything, I think this is the common opinion, but today's foreign policy is to have good relations with all, and above all - neighbors, we are an EU member , part of the United Nations and we have a partnership with NATO, "the minister notes.
- » Patria Delivers a New Version of AMVXP to Slovakia as a Part of a Joint Slovak-Finnish 8x8 Vehicle Development Program
- » Romania is Suing a Shepherd who Refuses to Destroy Sheepfold he Built near US Military Base
- » Gen. Dunford: The US Loses its Military Superiority over Russia and China
- » Bulgaria Considering Boeing Super Hornets to Complement MiG-29s
- » Russia Plans to Spend EUR 320 Billion for Arms for 10 Years
- » Patria Presents its Proposal for Local Production of a New Armored Vehicle to the Parliamentary Defense Committee