Thousands of Textile Products with the Logo of Famous Brands were Detained аt Kapitan Andreevo
Customs officers of the Kapitan Andreevo Customs Post have seized on 07.10.2017 16,823 textile products, 258 pairs of shoes, 283 bags, suspected of having been manufactured in violation of intellectual property rights, the Customs Agency reported.
The goods were shipped with a Polish-registered lorry which traveled from Turkey to Poland.
During the inspection, 7,090 pairs of ladies, men's and children's socks with the logo of Adidas, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger were found. A total of 5654 textiles - t-shirts, sports kits, blouses, shirts, trousers, scarves with the world-famous brands Polo, Tommy Hilfinger, Lacoste, Louis Vuitton and 4079 men's boxers with Calvin Klein, Armani and Gucci . The open 258 pairs of shoes and 283 bags feature figurative and verbal images of Adidas, Nike, Gucci, Guess, Chanel.
- » Dozens have Died in a Series of Attacks in Afghanistan
- » Bulgarian Used Fake Spotify Playlists to Make Money
- » 400 Kilos of Cocaine was Found at the Russian Embassy in Argentina
- » A Breakthrough in uTorrent Puts at Risk the Safety of Millions of Users
- » Cybercrime Hurting Businesses to Tune of $600 billion
- » A man was Found Murdered This Night in the Lyulin District