Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League
Barcelona star Lionel Messi scored one of the goals for his team in the win against Olympiacos last night and thus rounded out his 100 Champions League goals.
The Argentine genius scored a precise free kick in the second half to become the second player in history to reach 100 goals in the most prestigious club tournament in Europe. In front of him is only his great competitor Cristiano Ronaldo, who has 113 goals in the race.
Messi, however, has four more goals in the group stage of the Champions League - 60. Both lead convincingly ahead of the third best goalscorer in the history of the tournament - Raul, who has 76 goals.
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama
- » FIFA Approves a Tournament for Countries that did not Qualify for the World Cup
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play His Last ATP Final Group Tournament Match in London on Friday