The First Public Auction with Bitcoin to be Held in Italy
The Italian auction house Sant'Agostino announced that at its next auction the participants will have the opportunity to bid with bitcoin. This will be the first such auction in the world, where cryptocurrency payment will be allowed, reports sega.
The statement says that at the beginning of next week, about 600 Italian and foreign objects, mostly furniture, will be auctioned and "bitcoins will be accepted as pay". The cryptocurrency will also be used at the next auction at the end of November, which will include paintings, jewelery and watches.
- » Air Pollution in 25 Cities in Bulgaria is Above Permissible Norms
- » Logistics Center for e-commerce with China Start Work Near Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria Remains Among the 15 most Desirable Destinations for Buying a Second Home
- » The Largest Industrial Union in Europe with Interest For Investment in Our Country
- » Eurozone Business Flourished in November
- » The e-mobile Industry in Bulgaria has a Shortage of over 500 Specialists