We Mark the Day of the Bulgarian Doctor
We mark the Day of the Bulgarian Doctor.
Traditionally, the Bulgarian Doctors' Union handed out the Doctor of the Year award.
Among all those who deserve the prizw this year, the medics awarded the maxillofacial surgeon Professor Nikolay Yanev, who performed an impressive surgery.
In the surgery done in Pirogov neurosurgery by Assoc. Prof. Yanev, in a team of over 20 specialists, removed the bone and soft tissues of a patient affected by a tumor. In their place, using microscopic technique, they placed a titanium implant individually made using 3D technology. So the 43-year-old cancer patient received a chance for a fulfilling life.
- » Health Minister is Preparing New Health Insurance Model
- » Municipal Hospitals are Planning New Protests
- » Dentists Urge the State to Fund the Treatment of Children, Pregnant Women and Emergency Cases
- » About 10% of the Schools in the Country do not have an Assigned Nurse
- » Parents Organize a Protest to Save the Children's Cardiology Clinic
- » Prof. Kantardzhiev: Currently, at Least 120,000 People in Bulgaria have the Flu