Wizz Air to Launch Sofia - Athens flights in March 2018
Wizz Air will launch a new route from Bulgaria's Sofia to Greek capital Athens on March 25, 2018, the Hungarian low-cost carrier said on Monday. The company will operate the new route on a daily basis, in each day of the week, Wizz Air said in a statement.
The flight schedule posted on the website of Wizz Air lists one flight per day from Sofia to Athens and back. Currently, Wizz Air operates eight aircraft in Bulgaria - seven in Sofia and one at Varna Airport, and has a team of 300.
In the first nine months of 2017, the company serviced more than 1.8 million passengers on routes to and from Bulgaria, a 41% increase over the same period last year.
Source: See News
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Journey in Europe with Ship-houses
- » Electric Airplane Start-up Eviation Aims to Enter Serrvice in 2021
- » Bulgarian Tourists in Serbia have Increased Threefold for the Last 10 Years
- » Minister of Tourism: I Hope for 40,000 to 50,000 Chinese Tourists in Bulgaria This Year