The Border Fence with Turkey is Becoming Strategical Object of National Security
The Council of Ministers included the fence and obstacle facilities on the Bulgarian-Turkish border in the list of strategic sites of national security significance, BGNES reported.
The decision will contribute to preserving the integrity of the state border and preventing cases of leakage of information on the methods of protection, the operational possibilities for border security as well as improving the control of unauthorized crossing of the state border and prevention of implementation of illegal activities near the state border.
- » PM Borisov Wants Cheaper Aircraft and Tanks from the United States
- » PM: The North Atlantic Treaty Remains the Main Guarantor For the Collective Defense of European Allies
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Security and Defense Are a Global Problem
- » Borisov: There is no Better Protected Border than the One Between Bulgaria and Turkey
- » The United States will Transfer Military Equipment Worth USD 1.3 billion to Europe
- » ATO: Even Without Territories, the "Islamic State" Remains a Threat