Even in 2017 The Beatles are Making GBP 67,000 a Day
Even nowadays, the legendary rock band The Beatles continues to earn GBP 67,000 a day from a company that was closed more than 50 years ago, reports bgnes.
In 1968, members of the Liverpool Four (John Lennon, Sir Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Star) jointly set up the Apple Corps to manage their finances and generate nearly GBP 24.4 million a year.
Today Apple Corps continues to be owned by the two surviving group members Paul and Ringo and the widows of George Harrison and John Lennon Olivia and Yoko Ono.
The company's financial statements reveal that each member received "aggregate charges for advertising services, use of name and other" in the last calendar year - GBP 2.97 million, the Daily Mirror writes.
- » Turkey Detains 91, Including Politicians, Journalists, Over Syria Comments
- » Heavy Snow Humbles the Global Elite at Davos Summit
- » Earthquake Shakes Alaska and Sends a Shudder of Alarm Along the Coast
- » Katerina Manou, Regional General Manager at Regus for Greece: The Investment Environment in Bulgaria is Quite Promising
- » Netflix is Already Worth Over $ 100 Billion
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria