Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
Yesterday morning, after a severe illness, the singer Andronia Popova - Roni passed away.
She was a vocalist of "Nasekomix" and "Help Me Jones" and then was part of the Bulgarian swing trio "Sentimental Swingers". Participated in the creation of "World Melancholy" of "Bluba Lo" and her songs were used as soundtrack of new Bulgarian movies like "Eastern Plays" by Kamen Kalev and "Losers" Ivaylo Hristov.
A charity concert was organized in February this year to support her. In her Facebook profile, her friends say last goodbye.
We hope the Bulgarian audience will feel the love, the courage and the freedom Roni spread.
Rest in peace!
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76
- » Givenchy, French fashion Icon, Dies Aged 91
- » The Captain of Fiorentina and the Italian National Davide Astori Died Suddenly
- » Danish Queen's Husband Prince Henrik Dies
- » Hollywood Star John Mahoney Died at the Age of 77
- » Fidel Castro's Eldest Son Commits Suicide