Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge (between Bulgaria and Romania) will be temporarily closed to all vehicle traffic, in both directions, from 13:00 to 14:00 on 18th of October, the press center of the Ministry of Interior announced, quoted by BNT.
The closure is required due to routine technical maintainance of the bridge, Border Police explains.
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.