Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge (between Bulgaria and Romania) will be temporarily closed to all vehicle traffic, in both directions, from 13:00 to 14:00 on 18th of October, the press center of the Ministry of Interior announced, quoted by BNT.
The closure is required due to routine technical maintainance of the bridge, Border Police explains.
- » Municipalityof Pernik Will Organize the Transport of the Victims of the Severe Catastrophe Near Lovech
- » MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
- » Speaker of the National Assembly Dimitar Glavchev Resigned
- » 402 Cases of Violence Against Children and 39 Cases of Violence Against Teachers in 2017
- » Bulgarian PM: We Will Fulfill Our Commitments
- » Bulgaria Provides over BGN 720 Thousand for Humanitarian Aid for Poor Countries