Serious Interest in Bulgarian Innovative Ideas at Dubai World Expo
8 Bulgarian companies took part in GITEX - the largest technology exhibition in the Middle East. It was held from 8 to 12 October at the World Trade Center in Dubai, UAE.
The Ministry of Economy and the Bulgarian Investment Agency (BAI) supported financially the Bulgarian start-up companies with space and stand during the exhibition.
Over 500 meetings and conversations with participants from over 20 countries, including UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Sharjah), Bahrain, England, Iran, Pakistan, India, Nigeria, Italy, Egypt, Lebanon, USA.
Representatives of BAI met with colleagues from the Cyprus Investment Agency and the Kuwaiti Investment Agency, discussing the potential signing of a co-operation agreement to increase the opportunities for attracting investment. Interest in Bulgaria for expanding its business has been expressed by companies working in the field of IT, Robotics, Cybersecurity.
- » Bulgaria will Host a Joint Business Forum for Foreign Trade of Japan
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World
- » Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
- » Venezuela Begins Selling Oil-Backed Cryptocurrency
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU
- » Israel has Reached a Historic Deal on Egypt's Natural Gas Supply