Trump Praised Athens and Declared That Their Debt Should be Relieved
The United States urges Greece to pursue economic reforms and back the alleviation of its debt burden "in a responsible way," US President Donald Trump said at a joint press conference in the White House Rose Garden with visiting Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras, reports Mediapool.
"The Americans have solidarity with Greece in the process of recovering from the economic crisis that has recently damaged their country. I supported the prime minister, who continues to carry out (economic) reforms, and reaffirmed our support for a debt relief plan, " noted the president, quoted by TASS.
According to him, Greece is doing a "great job", struggling to break out of the crisis and overcome its grave problems. Trump stressed that Athens and Washington have achieved "significant successes in economic co-operation".
- » Bulgarian PM: We Must All Strive For Peace. War is Worse Than Anything
- » How is it Most Profitable to Heat During the Winter?
- » Nearly 300 Machines Have Cleaned the Republican Roads Last Night
- » The Total Income Average Per Household Member During the Q3 of 2017 is 1 431 BGN
- » Romania is Suing a Shepherd who Refuses to Destroy Sheepfold he Built near US Military Base
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Present a Public Lecture on the Subject "Bulgaria, the Balkans, Europe and the World