Sofia Airport has Returned 604 Lost Items Since the Beginning of the Year
For the first nine months of the year, Sofia Airport returned 604 lost or forgotten items to their owners from a total of 1,300, the airport press reported.
The rest are not sought by their owners yet. By comparison, throughout the year 2016, 1,162 items were found. Holders of 616 of them have taken them, and others still expect their owners. The statistics for the last four years indicate that from the beginning of 2013 until the end of September this year the total number of lost or forgotten belongings is 4,565. Of these, more than half are returned to their owners and the other unclaimed are stored in special premises . For the specified four-year period, 353 laptops, 225 smartphones, 128 tablets, 111 iPads, 49 cameras, and more have been returned.
Frequently forgotten items include watches, personal documents, glasses, belts, baby strollers, clothes, tools, jewelry and wallets.
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: We have Always Supported the Construction of a 2nd Lift in Bansko
- » Violations in Bulgarian Winter Resorts Decreased
- » Bulgaria and Russia will Offer Joint Cruises in the Black Sea
- » In September 2017, 72.7% of All Nights Spent by Foreign Citizens Were Realized in 4 and 5 Star Hotels
- » Protesters Want a Second Lift in Bansko Winter Resort