Spanish Fighter Jet Crashed During Takeoff from the Base, Pilot Killed
The Spanish F-18 fighter crashed during takeoff from the Torreón de Ardos base near Madrid. The pilot died, the defense ministry reported, quoted world agencies.
This is the second crash with a Spanish military plane in less than a week. Fleet Eurofighter fell on Thursday when landing at the Air Force base 300 km from Madrid on a return from parade on the occasion of the national holiday of Spain.
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv
- » Rumour about Contaminated Water in Sofia Caused Panic
- » More than 100 Killed in Cuba Plane Crash
- » Bulgarian Died in the United States, he Slipped while Climbing a Mountain Slope
- » The Authorities are Investigating the Crash between Train and Bus in Simeonovgrad