Spanish Fighter Jet Crashed During Takeoff from the Base, Pilot Killed
The Spanish F-18 fighter crashed during takeoff from the Torreón de Ardos base near Madrid. The pilot died, the defense ministry reported, quoted world agencies.
This is the second crash with a Spanish military plane in less than a week. Fleet Eurofighter fell on Thursday when landing at the Air Force base 300 km from Madrid on a return from parade on the occasion of the national holiday of Spain.
- » Explosion in New York Injured 30 People
- » Turkish Coast Guard Rescues 6 Crewmen From Drifting Ship in Black Sea
- » Harrison Ford Helped a Woman after a Car Crash
- » The Roof of a School in Targovishte Burned Down
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck