NIMH: Mostly Sunny With Temperatures up to 21-26°C
The weather will be mostly sunny today, with high clouds over the western regions. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), told FOCUS News Agency.
In the morning, there will be reduced visibility or inversion clouds in some areas in the lowlands.
The meteorologists forecast almost no wind.
Maximum temperatures will range between 21° and 26°C.
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas
- » 2.9 Earthquake on the Richter Scale is Registered Near Bansko
- » Ekathimerini: Storm System Hiits Western Greece, Causes Rock Falls
- » Bulgarian Scientists Presented New Discoveries in the Field of Organic Chemistry
- » Europeans can Watch Online the Quality of the Air they Breathe
- » Antidepressants getting into Rivers make the Fish Aggressive