NIMH: Mostly Sunny With Temperatures up to 21-26°C
The weather will be mostly sunny today, with high clouds over the western regions. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), told FOCUS News Agency.
In the morning, there will be reduced visibility or inversion clouds in some areas in the lowlands.
The meteorologists forecast almost no wind.
Maximum temperatures will range between 21° and 26°C.
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air