NIMH: Mostly Sunny With Temperatures up to 21-26°C
The weather will be mostly sunny today, with high clouds over the western regions. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), told FOCUS News Agency.
In the morning, there will be reduced visibility or inversion clouds in some areas in the lowlands.
The meteorologists forecast almost no wind.
Maximum temperatures will range between 21° and 26°C.
- » Strong Snowfall and an Erupting Volcano Caused Chaos in Japan
- » Philippine Volcano Spews Lava 700 Meters into the Sky
- » Earthquake of 8.2 on the Richter Scale Shook Alaska, There is Danger of Tsunami
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Increasing Cloudiness Sometimes
- » Indonesia Earthquake - 6.1-Magnitude
- » Cyclone "Albena" and the Snow are Going Away