The Number of Immigrants in the United States is more than 43 Million
The total number of legal and illegal immigrants in the United States reached a record 43.7 million in July 2016, according to the Washington Center for Immigration Research, quoted by BGNES.
As reported by the non-governmental organization, since 2000, the number of diaspora in the United States has increased by 12.6 million people.
"The proportion of immigrants to the total population of the country has reached 13.5%, which is the highest percentage for the last 106 years," said sociologists, adding that every eighth citizen of the United States is a first-generation immigrant. In addition, India, China, the Dominican Republic, Salvador and Cuba have been the five main countries in the past six years (since 2010), whose citizens are moving to the United States.
- » German President to Meet Party Leaders on Thursday
- » Death Toll Rises to 184 in Attack on Mosque in Egypt's North Sinai
- » Eight North Koreans were Found off the Coast of Japan
- » EU Pushes Reforms as Ukraine Seeks Membership Promise
- » South Korean Scientists have Found an Effective Cure Against Baldness
- » Terrorist Attack in Egypt, Many People Died