Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting
Residents of the Mladost quarter of Sofia protest because of lack of lighting in front of their resident building.
For years there have been no lamps in front of it, and the children's school nearby, bTV writes.
People complain that since 2014 the administration of Sofia Municipality and Mladost district have transferred responsibility for the installation of lighting fixtures.
In the words of the residents of the area, children move around with helmets to get to school, and dealers use the darkness of the driveway to school to sell drugs.
Vassil Nachevski from Sofia Municipality promised to solve the problem by the end of November this year.
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
- » The Holy Synod Declared Itself Against the Istanbul Convention
- » Ivaylo Moskovski: By the End of the Year the Debts of BDZ must be Repaid
- » Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote