Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting
Residents of the Mladost quarter of Sofia protest because of lack of lighting in front of their resident building.
For years there have been no lamps in front of it, and the children's school nearby, bTV writes.
People complain that since 2014 the administration of Sofia Municipality and Mladost district have transferred responsibility for the installation of lighting fixtures.
In the words of the residents of the area, children move around with helmets to get to school, and dealers use the darkness of the driveway to school to sell drugs.
Vassil Nachevski from Sofia Municipality promised to solve the problem by the end of November this year.
- » Another Smolyan Village Completely Deserted
- » Bulgarian Media Mogul Peevski Sells 50% of his Print Media Business
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"