Protests at the Hospital in Pomorie Continue
The hospital in Pomorie closed its doors at the beginning of the week. The medical establishment, which serves the neighboring municipality of Nessebar, stopped taking patients and canceled all planned operations. The staff have not received salaries since April, and that is the reason doctors to leave.
Those who have not left yet protest in front of the hospital.
According to the Mayor of Pomorie, Ivan Alexiev, the fault of the poor financial condition of the city hospital and of many other municipal hospitals is the poor health care policy, which tolerates state and private hospitals at the expense of the municipal ones.
- » Bulgarian PM Calls an Extraordinary Meeting due to the Car Crashes Near Lovech
- » Municipalityof Pernik Will Organize the Transport of the Victims of the Severe Catastrophe Near Lovech
- » MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
- » Speaker of the National Assembly Dimitar Glavchev Resigned
- » 402 Cases of Violence Against Children and 39 Cases of Violence Against Teachers in 2017
- » Bulgarian PM: We Will Fulfill Our Commitments