Protests at the Hospital in Pomorie Continue
The hospital in Pomorie closed its doors at the beginning of the week. The medical establishment, which serves the neighboring municipality of Nessebar, stopped taking patients and canceled all planned operations. The staff have not received salaries since April, and that is the reason doctors to leave.
Those who have not left yet protest in front of the hospital.
According to the Mayor of Pomorie, Ivan Alexiev, the fault of the poor financial condition of the city hospital and of many other municipal hospitals is the poor health care policy, which tolerates state and private hospitals at the expense of the municipal ones.
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
- » The Holy Synod Declared Itself Against the Istanbul Convention
- » Ivaylo Moskovski: By the End of the Year the Debts of BDZ must be Repaid
- » Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia