The Sofia Marathon is Today, No Cars Allowed in the City Center
Today athletes from 5 continents will run on the streets of Sofia. This will happen in one of the oldest marathons in Europe, which has a 34-year history. The marathon route will block many streets in Sofia. This year, a record number of participants will take part in the Sofia Marathon - 3000. It is expected that about 1/3 of them will be foreigners. For the first time in the history of the Sofia marathon parallel speed line will be included.
The participants will be divided into 3 groups - men, women and children up to 14 years. The speed section will be 40 meters and will have special flooring. Anyone can participate, run the track and measure their speed on the spot with professional equipment.
- » Saudi Arabia Lifts Ban on Cinemas
- » UNICEF Called for Greater Access for Children to the Internet
- » Older People Should Play Video Games
- » A Major Breakdown of the Heat Supply Left the Southern Districts of Sofia without Heating
- » The Nobel Prizes For 2017 will be Awarded in Stockholm and Oslo
- » Yellow Code For a Strong Wind Across The Country